However, during the transition period, some services will be unavailable to LASERS members and their employing agencies.
The following processes will be unavailable for a three-week period, beginning Friday, February 15, 2008.
- Issuance of all refunds;
- Processing of retirement applications (retirements will be effective on the date of the application but preparations of final calculations will be delayed);
- Issuance of replacement benefit checks;
- Changes in account information (i.e. address, direct deposit, and taxes);
- Transfers to Great-West for the Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) and Self-Directed Plan (SDP);
- DROP disbursements;
- Processing of purchases of service, repayment of refunds, actuarial transfers;
- Posting agency contributions to records
- Retirement estimates; and
- Retiree Self-Service account information management.
The LASERS phone center will be available to accept calls during the transition.
Please continue to forward documentation, forms, applications, etc.
All paperwork will be processed as soon as normal operations resume.
We appreciate your patience during this period of transition.